Gorgonzola Rib-Eye Steaks
2 (12 oz) beef rib-eye steaks, about 1 inch thick
1 tsp. garlic pepper
3 tbsp. onion and chive cream cheese
3 tbsp. feta cheese
1 tbsp. ranch dressing
4 tbsp crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
1. Sprinkle steaks with garlic pepper on both sides. Heat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Blend cream cheese, feta cheese, and ranch dressing together and set aside.
3. Grill steaks until desired doneness. About a minute before completely done, spread cream cheese mixture over steaks and finish grilling. Sprinkle Gorgonzola on top of cream cheese mixture right before serving.
Creamy Broccoli & Sun-Dried Tomato Orzotto
Adapted from The Pampered Chef’s Fall/Winter 2010 Season’s Best Recipe Collection
1/2 medium onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 c. uncooked orzo pasta
4 c. chicken broth
1 jar (8 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and cut into small pieces
1 head broccoli (about 2 cups), chopped into small pieces
2 oz. Parmesan cheese
4 oz. cream cheese
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add onion and garlic; cook 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Stir in orzo and chicken broth. Cook, uncovered, until almost all liquid is absorbed and orzo is tender (15-20 minutes).
3. Add tomatoes and broccoli and cook for additional 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add cheeses; mix well.
4. Sprinkle parsley just before serving.