I can’t believe this is my 101st post! My first post was last November 2, 2010. In just under nine months I have posted 100 times, with this being my 101st. To most bloggers that might not seem like that much, but for me I don’t think that is too bad!
I looked back at what I all talked about and it’s been a wide range of topics:
- Being a farmwife/life on the farm
- The CommonGround program that I have become involved in
- Have a guest blogger every now and then
- More recipes/better photography
- More agriculture related topics
- Try to blog five times a week
- Build a better blog with my own format, name, etc.