On December 30th, Kevin and I headed south for a much needed vacation. It was so nice to get away for awhile and enjoy some downtime. We traveled around to a few different cities and even a different country! There will be more details to come soon about where we visited, the sites we saw and the food we ate…and boy did we eat!
As for the new year and some goals that I want to set for my self personally and for my blog, here they are. All laid out for all to see and so hopefully I will stay accountable!
- Spend more quality family time together. I’d like to spend more time together doing little fun things together, like going to the zoo or the children’s museum or visiting a new place together.
- Workout. aka get rid of the baby weight. Ya, it’s sad to say, but almost two years later, I still haven’t lost all of the baby weight that I gained when I was pregnant with HD. My goal is to squeeze in 3-4 workouts a week. Even if they are short and quick, anything is better than nothing! And maybe include HD into the workouts!
- Become more financially organized. Spend less, save more. Use our NeatDesk to become more paperless. Update our finances on a monthly basis.
- Set up my shop on Etsy. I’d like to start selling invitations designs online and hope to get that up and running soon!
- Have more Topic Tuesday blog posts. Come up with more hot topics and inform my readers so they are more well informed and can make good decisions.
- Plan my blog posts. I’d like to become more organized with my blog posts. I find that if I plan out my posts on a weekly basis, I have a better/easier time writing them and getting them posted daily.
- Have weekly dinner menu ideas. I’d like to do design a menu for a week’s worth of dinner on a somewhat regular basis. I’m going to be realistic and say that I KNOW that it won’t be every week, but more like twice a month or so.
- More regular farm/cattle updates. Have at least one blog post per week as to what is going on around the farm. This time of the year there isn’t a lot going on, but if I can give a weekly update, I think it would be a good idea.