Hello everyone and happy Friday again! I’m going to try out a new type of blog post called Friday Favorites. (Hopefully) each Friday I will pick a topic and give you a list of my favorites. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below and I’ll try and make them a upcoming Friday Favorites. Thanks!
I thought I’d start of my Friday Favorites with a list of my favorite Agriculture Blogs. Maybe some of them you have heard before and maybe some of them are new to you. Check them out! There is a lot of fun blogs to read out there, many of them being related to agriculture!
Some of my favorite Agriculture Blogs:
- The Pioneer Woman-my favorite! She’s got her own cooking show on Food Network on Saturday mornings also!
- Ag on the Forefront-Kelsey is a great advocate for Ag!
- Lady of Ag-Nebraska cattle ranch and farm.
- Meyer Dairy-dairy farm in Minnesota.
- Stories of a First Generation Farm Wife-cattle farm in South Dakota and lots of information about different food topics.
- On the Banks of Squaw Creek-turkey farm in Iowa and lots about family and decorating.
- Schwarz Family Farm-organic farm in Nebraska.
- The Reese Family-raise sheep in Ohio
- Confessions of a Farm Wife-Emily didn’t grow up on a farm, but met and married a farmer (um, sound familiar?)
- The Pinke Post-living life on a prairie in North Dakota.