Good morning! Happy Friday! I hope that those of you who were/are in the path of the big snow storm that is moving across the U.S. are making it through ok! According to the local news stations we received around 8-9 inches in our area. It’s hard to tell out here in the hills because of all snow drifts. Some parts of the yard are pretty bare and some have three foot drifts. I’ll venture out later on and get some pictures to share!
Today is another of my Friday Favorites and the topic is baby products! Most of these products I used on HD 2 (almost 3) years ago and am using again on AJ.
- Aden & Anais Classic Swaddle Blankets-I buy these directly from the Aden & Anais website since I have found that the Aden & Anais blankets that are found in stores are not the same size. I love these blankets. They are the perfect size and weight to swaddle a baby!
- Motorola Digital Audio Baby Monitor-this is our second baby monitor that we have had and I have no complaints about it!
- Pottery Barn Kids-Farmyard Activity Gym-this was a gift from my sisters. HD’s bedroom is a farm animal theme and this fits in perfectly. HD loved laying on it and AJ does too!
- Graco Pack ‘n Play-with HD we used this more for traveling, but AJ is using it as his bed right now. The boys will share a bedroom, so we have AJ sleeping in the pack ‘n play in our room right now.
- California Baby Calendula Cream-HD had really dry skin when he was a baby and I tried numerous lotions on him. This is the only thing that I found that worked well on him.
- Exergen Temporal Scanner Infrared Thermometer-this was also a gift and I really like it and feel like it reads pretty accurately.
- Chicco Cortina Travel System-this has been great for both boys. It is easy to use and very durable. The stroller is great for when the baby is small and still in the car seat and also when they are bigger and sitting directly in the stroller.
- Triple Paste Diaper Rash Ointment-there have been other diaper rash creams that I have found that work well, but this is the only one that works well and DOESN’T smell medicated!
- Rocking Horse Lane Earflap Beanie-I have purchased numerous hats for HD off of Etsy and this is one of my favorites.
- Fisher-Price Cradle Swing-this was a gift from my aunts and it’s something that I would recommend to all new moms. It’s been a lifesaver! Both boys took/take naps in it and also slept in it overnight when they had colds and were all stuffed up.
- Pacimals-The Huggable Pacifier-we received this when HD was a baby, but he didn’t really use a pacifier much. AJ uses it occasionally and it’s the only pacifier that he keeps in his mouth. The other ones just pop out, but since this one is attached to a stuffed animal, it seems to stay put better.
- Graco Jump ‘n Jive Doorway Jumper-HD loved this and started jumping in it when he was between 3-4 months old. AJ is just about ready to try it out! We’ll see if he’s as excited about jumping has his older brother was (still is)!
So, this is a list of my favorite items, do you use any of them? What are some of your favorite baby products?