2. Rinse and pat dry the scallops . Season with salt and pepper.
5. Place the scallops in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side. You want them to brown a little bit, but they cook pretty fast and you can easily overcook them, so keep a close eye on them.
8. Measure out the heavy whipping cream. (I used 3 cups because that’s what I had on hand and wanted to use it all up. You could use whole milk, half & half or a combination of them.)
AJ was my little helper during this whole process.
HD decided to come see what we were up to. He was showing me how the two triangles make a square in the picture.
12. Cook the pasta according to the directions.
13. Cook the Alfredo sauce over medium-low heat for about 10-15 minutes until it thickens nicely.
|Click here for a printable recipe|