What I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving (in no specific order):
- For our extended families that we get to celebrate this wonderful holiday with.
- For our two little guys who keep us on our toes and keep things entertaining around here.
- For my hard-working, caring husband who does so much for our family. I know I don’t tell him often enough how much I love him and how much I appreciate everything he does.
- For our health.
- For our parents who do so much for us, especially helping with the boys when we need them too and Kevin’s family for helping with harvest.
- For harvest being completed earlier this week so we can all spend Thanksgiving together.
- For our house that provides a warm, loving place to raise our boys.
- For our family farms that allow Kevin to do what he’s always loved.
- For the land that we farm for producing an abundant crop despite the damaging weather that we received this year.
- For the men and women who are serving and protecting our nation both domestically and abroad.
- For living in a country that provides so much for us.
- For the safe, affordable food supply that we have here in the United States of America.
- For all our friends, most of whom we don’t get to see very often but are still just a call, text, or email away.
- For everything that we got to experience this year in our travels.
- For the wonderful organizations that we both are apart of that have taught us so much about agriculture and given us the opportunity to share our knowledge with others.
- And last but not least, for God protecting and guiding us and our loved ones over this past year.
I hope you all have a very happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family and friends and safe travels to you all!
(The Don’t Be a Turkey song that Hudson was singing above was one of the songs that his Pre-K class sang yesterday for Grandparent’s day at school.)